The purposes of The Lingual Orthodontic Society are;
· To recognize, disseminate and progress lingual orthodontics in Turkey by educational and promotional activities
· To incorporate lingual orthodontics science with the clinical practice.
· To organize meetings and associational workshops for members to progress scientific development and clinical practice.
· To encourage the modern lingual orthodontics education standards
· To progress lingual orthodontics by organizing scientific conferences with the attendance of qualified speakers about lingual orthodontic techniques that are used all around the world
· To improve welfare of patients by achieving highest quality standards in lingual orthodontic education and practice.
· For these purposes, engage in national and international facilities, become a member of international associations and cooperate with them and collabrate on project based works or help each other.
· To organize meetings, and social events like concerts, proms, theaters, exhibitions etc for the development of qualifications and human relationships of members.
· To build a common platform with the other related associations or foundations, unions and non-govermental organizations which is not prohibbited by the law.
Dr. Didem Aktan
Dr. Eser Çapan
Dr. Mahmut Diker
Dr. E. Beril Demir Karamanlı
Dt. Yunus Emre Birol
Atty. Cem Ataş
Atty. Erdem Çağlar
Board of Directors
Dr. Didem Aktan (President)
Dr. Eser Çapan (Vice president)
Dr. Mahmut Diker (Accountant)
Dr. E. Beril Demir Karamanlı (Secretary)
Dt. Yunus Emre Birol (Board member)
E. Beril Demir Karamanlı
Yunus Emre Birol
Yıldız Öztürk Ortan
Gülşen Ünal Kundakçıoğlu
Koray İsmail Doğmuş
Merve Nur Eğlenen
Tuğçe Yurdakuloğlu Aslan
Sedef Sera Hepdarcan