Dr Sunil Hirani
BSc (Hons), BDS, MSc, FDSRCS (Eng), MOrthRCS (Eng), FDS (Orth), GCAP(KCL)
Sunil graduated from Guy's Hospital, London, England in 1996. He has a Master’s degree in Orthodontics and is a Fellow of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) and holds a Membership in Orthodontics from the RCS which was awarded in 2003. In 2005, he passed his exit fellowship, FDS (Orth) which is the highest marker of orthodontic training in the UK and obtained first place.
He has published articles in leading journals such as the Journal of Orthodontics, Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, European Journal of Orthodontics and Orthodontic Update.
Sunil works exclusively in private practice and has a strong interest in biomechanics, digital orthodontics, miniscrews and interdisciplinary care.
• Current Chairman of the British Lingual Orthodontic Society (BLOS)
• Active Member of the European Society Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
• Active Member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
• British Orthodontic Society (BOS)
• British Lingual Orthodontic Society (BLOS)
• Chairman of the British Dental Association (BDA)-Milton Keynes Section • European Orthodontic Society (EOS)
• World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO)
• American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
• Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS)